FAQ QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
I have a question about:
Portfolio or Directory listings (link will open a new page)
1) Why havent I received my magazine?
A) If you are a new subscriber, it takes approximately eight to ten weeks to receive your first issue. For missing magazines, please contact our Membership Department at 609 689 1051 ext 301 or email us at email@example.com.
2) When do I get my first issue?
A) Your first issue of Sculpture magazine will arrive approximately eight to ten weeks from the date your subscription was processed.
3) When does my subscription expire?
A) On your magazine label, your expiration date is available in the right hand corner. You will also receive a confirmation letter with your renewal date when you subscribe or renew your subscription.
4) I have renewed and I received a last issue notice with my magazine, why?
A) If you already renewed your subscription, you can disregard the last issue notice. The last issue form was sent out before we processed your renewal.
6) I would like to order a back issue of Sculpture magazine. How do I do that?
A) For the full-text, print version of back issues of Sculpture, please fill out an order request here.
7) I am a subscriber but I am interested in becoming a member. How do I become an ISC member?
A) To upgrade to a member, you just have to contact our Membership Department at 609 689 1051 ext. 301 between 9am to 5pm (Eastern Time), Monday through Friday or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8) How do I update my address ?
Click here to fill out change of address form.
Or when you are logged in on sculpture.org
8) What is an ISC Member Number?
A) An ISC Member Number is a reference number used by our Membership Department to process all orders and expedite any queries by our members. You can find your member number on your magazine label. You will also be mailed an ISC Member Number in your confirmation letter.
9) Ive lost my renewal form. How can I renew?
A) If you have misplaced your renewal form, you can click here to renew online or print out a renewal form and mail it with your payment to 14 Fairgrounds Road, Suite B, Hamilton, NJ 08619-3447 or fax it to 609 689 1061.
10) How long does it take to process my membership?
A) The process takes approximately two to three week to process and you will receive a letter confirming your membership with the International Sculpture Center.
11) I havent received confirmation of my membership. How do I find out if you received my payment?
A) You will receive a confirmation letter through the mail approximately two to three weeks after membership is processed. To confirm, you can contact the Membership Department at email@example.com.
12) What is my password for the online member are?
A) In order to access the member area, you must create an account with a unique username and password. Your membership must be current to create an account. You will need your member number and the zip code where your magazine is mailed. You can create a new account here.
13) I have lost my password. How do I get a new one?
A) If you have lost your username or password, please click 'forgot your password' and an email will be sent to you. If you no longer have access to your email, please call or email us at 609.689.1051 ext. 307 or firstname.lastname@example.org
14) The username and password does not work. What do I do?
A) Please double check that your membership is current and the information you have entered is correct. If you continue to have trouble logging in, please contact the web department at 609.689.1051 ext. 307 or email email@example.com.
15) How do I get into the members only area?
A) You can access the members only section of the website by clicking on the 'Member Login' button on the top of sculpture.org. You will be prompted to enter your username and password or create a new account.
16) Can I upgrade my membership, and how do I do that?
A) To upgrade your membership, you just have to contact our Membership Department at 609 689 1051 ext. 301 between 9am to 5pm (Eastern Time), Monday through Friday or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
17) I want to process my payment online. How do I do that and is it secure?
A) To process your membership online, you can click here and fill out the online form to join or renew with ISC. Your online payment is secure with VeriSign as our payment processor. Just look for their trusted VeriSign Secured Seal.
18) What do I have to do to post my work on the Portfolio section on the web?
A) To post your work on our Portfolio section, you must have an account. Once you are logged in, click on Create/Edit Portfolio and select 'Sculptor' from the dropdown. You can click here to access instructions on formatting your images and text. For further help or questions regarding Portfolio, please email the Web Manager at email@example.com or call 609 689 1051 x 307.
19) How can I get my solo exhibition published in Sculpture magazine?
A) As a member, you are eligible to submit information about your solo exhibitions to be published in the On Record section of Sculpture magazine. For instructions, click here.
20) How do I update my address ?
Click here to fill out change of address form.
19) I would like to order a back issue of Sculpture magazine. How do I get one?
A) You can click here to order online or print a back issue order form and mail it with your payment to 14 Fairgrounds Road, Suite B, Hamilton, NJ 08619-3447 or fax it to 609 689 1061. To check for availability of back issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
20) I would like to order books by ISC Press. How can I do that?
A) You can click here to read about any publication from ISC Press. When you've decided on a book, you can print its order form from that page and mail it with your payment to 14 Fairgrounds Road, Suite B, Hamilton, NJ 08619-3447 or fax it to 609 689 1061.
21) What other products are available?
A) Check out our online ISC store to see what products are available.
22) How do I receive invites to conferences and events?
A) For information on conferences and events, please sign up to receive email alerts using the "join email list" link on the menu located at the top left of this page. You can also contact our ISC Conference & Special Event Coordinator at email@example.com.
23) Can I pay at the door for events and conferences?
A) Our events and conferences are based on space availability and often sell out prior to the event date. Before planning to travel to the event, please confirm with our ISC Conference & Special Event Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
24) I'm unhappy with something, what should I do?
A) We want you to have a good experience with the ISC, but if there's something wrong we want to know too. We hope to be able to address your problems quickly and effectively. Click here for our grievance procedure, it will help you speak to right person and get the help you need.