1) What are the featured panel discussions and keynote addresses taking place during Crossroads Cincinnati 2006?
A) Click here for general conference information.
2) Does ISC offer transportation to the conference site and special events?
A) Yes, ISC will organize chartered bus service to and from events to hotel and dormitory housing. For other sites in Cincinnati, please contact the hotel or local cab service. (ISC will provide contact information for local transportation.)
3) What else is happening in Cincinnati during the conference?
A) ISC will provide a guide to other events, arts spaces, theaters, and programs taking place in Cincinnati during the conference. Or, you may visit www.cincyarts.org for details.
4) When do the conference/events end for Crossroads Cincinnati 2006?
A) The conference program ends with a series of art tours on Saturday, June 24th (see conference schedule on website), all ending in the late afternoon/early evening (around 5 or 6ish).
5) If I am a speaker/presenter for the conference, do I have to pay the registration fee to attend other panel sessions and program?
A) No, ISC will cover your registration fees for the entire conference.
6) For advertising information, please contact Paulette Cagnetti, Advertising and Marketing Director, at email@example.com ; or by calling 609-689-1051, Extension 306.
1) How many names can be listed on the registration form?
A) Please limit one person per registration form, unless a spousal couple is registering together.
2) How can I send my registration form to ISC for Crossroads Cincinnati 2006?
A) You may either mail with check or credit card details to: International Sculpture Center, Conferences and Events Department, 14 Fairgrounds Road, Suite B, Hamilton, NJ 08619; or fax registration form to 609-689-1061.
3) I can't attend the whole event, is there a day rate?
A) Yes there is a day rate, it is $150 per day for non-members and $100 per day for members. For more information or to register please contact the Events Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
4) I just found out about the event, can I still register?
Yes. You can register at the conference. If you are a student be sure to remember your student ID.
TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATIONS (GENERAL REGISTRANTS):
1) Are there any airlines offering special rates for Crossroads Cincinnati 2006 attendees?
A) American Airlines is offered discounted rates for Crossroads Cincinnati 2006 attendees. Please visit www.aa.com to book reservations, and enter promotional code: A5866BD for discounts. Or you may call 1-800-433-1790 5:00AM to Midnight (Central Time), but there is a $10 booking fee for placing reservationsby phone. Also, Continental Airlines offers discounted rates. For information, please view this Continental Airlines Flyer.
2) What is the main hotel serving Crossroads Cincinnati 2006 attendees?
A) The Vernon Manor Hotel is the host hotel for Crossroads Cincinnati 2006. When booking reservations, please indicate that you are visiting for the ISC Conference for special rates. Please visit: www.vernonmanorhotel.com.
B) The Quality Inn is the official overflow hotel for conference attendees. Be sure to mention that you are with the ISC conference and you will recieve the same great rates. For more hotel information please visit: www.qualityhotelandsuites.com, or call 513-351-0060
3) How can I get to the hotel and get to events while I am in Cincinnati?
A) For transportation to and from the airport you can call your hotel to see if they have a shuttle service, or you can use www.executivetranscincy.com
B) Transporation is provided to and from the Cintas Center from the hotels and to all the planned events.
C) Downtown Cincinnati is 10-15 minutes from the host and overflow hotels and can be reached by cab or hotel shuttle (check with hotel for details)
1) How do I apply for the student scholarship?
A) Simply mark the check box on the registration form and send a copy of your student ID with your registration form.
2) How will I know if I have been accepted for free student registration and housing?
A) ISC will send a confirmation letter indicating whether or not you have received the scholarship offer.
3) When will the scholarship offer end?
A) ISC will determine the end of the offer after we have received the first 200 student registration forms, either by fax or mail. A notice will be placed on the website to notify when the offer has ended.
1) Is alcohol allowed in the student dorms?
A) Drinking is allowed, only if the students are 21 years of age and older, and they remain in their rooms. They may also drink in the lounge areas.
2) Are there other students staying in the dormitories who are NOT attending ISC's Crossroads Cincinnati 2006 conference?
A) There will be a number of youth groups in the buildings that week, but as long as everyone keeps to their own floor there should be no problems.
3) Will students be able to come and go at any hour from the dormitory rooms?
A) ISC dorm guests will be given 2 keys; one to enter the building and one for their room, so they will be able to come and go at any hour.
4) Can male and female student stay in the same room?
A) Unless married, it is not allowed for men and women to share the same rooms, (as they are a Catholic institution), and that also goes for the suites.
5) Is smoking allowed in the dormitories?
A) No smoking is allowed is the dormitories. Guests will have to smoke outside.
1) Can I get a refund if I need to cancel my registration?
No refunds for for special events, meal plans and art tours.
Cancellations up to 6/16/06 are subject to a $50 administration fee.
After 6/16/06 cancellations will only be refunded 50% of the registration fee and are still subject to the $50 administration fee.
No refunds will be made after 6/19/06.