Have questions about getting from the airport to the Hyatt Regency? We have answers! Miami has exciting new public transportation options that make getting from the Miami International Airport to the Hyatt Regency convenient and hassle free.
If you’d like to rent a car during your stay, Miami International Airport has a car rental center at the end of their MIA Mover line- just exit your plane concourse, and take the elevators to the third floor. The moveable walkway will connect you to the MIA Mover, which is a direct connection to the airport’s car rental center.
If you’re enjoying Miami sans car, transportation is just as easy. Miami offers many affordable and convenient public transportation methods, including the Metro Rail, Metro Bus, and Metro Mover. Take a look at these instructions for traveling from Miami International Airport to the Hyatt Regency, and follow the maps above.
1. Take the MIA People Mover from the 3rd floor of the Miami International Airport to the Metro Rail
2. Take the Orange Metrorail line from the Miami International Airport (fare $2.25 one way)
3. Pass Earlington Heights, Allapattah, Santa Clara, Civic Center, and Historic Overtown/ Lyric Theatre
4. Get off at Government Center Station
5. Take the Inner Loop Metro Mover (no fare)
6. Pass Willie D. Ferguson, Jr. Station, College North, College/Bayside, First Street, Bayfront Park
7. Get off at Knight Center
8. Take the escalator down two levels to the lobby of the Miami Towers
9. Follow the exit to Hyatt Regency Miami
Hours of Operation for both trains are 5:00 am to midnight
For more information on Miami transportation, visit the helpful links below:
Miami International Airport
Car Rental Center
ISC Travel Page