Click image to enlarge.
"I sculpt with Wind and Light to express humanness. All my wind-driven sculptures reflect the random movement of the wind. I use movement the way a painter uses color. I want to make what is invisible, visible."
B. F. A., M. F. A., Pratt Institute; Connecticut College; Banff School of Fine Arts
Sculpting with Wind and Light
- The Long Island Children's Museum
- Elaine Benson Gallery
- James A. Michener Art Museum
- Art Museum of University of Californa, Santa Barbara
- Jacksonville Art Museum
- Gallery Henoch
- Newark Museum
- Tanglewood Gallery
- The New Museum P.S. #1
- New Jersey State Council on the Arts
- Ford Foundation
- Pratt Institute Graduate Assistantships
- "Light Dance" University of Medicine and Dentistry, Camden, N J.
- "Waves" Aramark Corp.,Philadelphia,PA
- "Frozen Rain Series" Hamden, CT
- "Wind Dancing" The Long Island Children's Museum, Garden City, NY
- "The Music of Light," The Music Center at Strathmore, North Bethesda, MD
- "Etoile en L'air," University of Virginia School of Nursing, Charlottesville, VA