63 Mount Hermon Station Road
Northfield, MA 01360, U.S.A.
Phone: (413) 225-3023
Click image to enlarge.
- 2005- M.F.A. Sculpture, University of New Mexico
- 2002- B.F.A. Painting, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- 1995- B.A. History/ Art History Minor, Assumption College, Worcester, Massachusetts
- Instructor of Record: Shop Foundations (Two Sections), Department of Art & Art History, University of New Mexico, Fall 2004
- Instructor of Record, Three Dimensional Design, Department of Art & Art History, University of New Mexico, Fall 2003 & Spring 2004
- Substitute Teacher, Montague School District, Turners Falls, Massachusetts, Middle and High School Classes, Fall 2001
- The Holbek Group, Turners Falls, MA, Fabricator, 2000
- Teaching Assistant, Professor Richard Oehling, Department of History, Assumption College, Fall 1994
- Public Affairs Intern, Worcester Art Museum, Worcester, MA,1993
- Study Abroad, University of Dallas, Rome Program, Spring Semester, 1993
Skills & Technical Experience
- Rough and Finished Carpentry
- Mold-Making/ Casting (Plaster, Wax, Bronze)
- Welding (OXY-ACET., MIG, TIG)
- Digital Imaging- Edit/Collage (Photoshop CS)
- Proposal Preparation (Model-Making, Grant Writing)/ Presentation (PowerPoint)
- Video Editing (Final Cut Pro and I Movie)/ DVD Production
- Lucile Lattanner Reid Brock Art Endowment, Department of Art & Art History,
University of New Mexico, 2005
- Research, Project, and Travel Grant, Graduate and Professional Students Association,
University of New Mexico, 2004
- Awarded First Prize by External Jury, Annual Junior/ Senior Exhibition,
Department of Art & Art History, University of Massachusetts, 2002
- Robert and Serena Perlman Scholarship, Department of Art & Art History,
University of Massachusetts, 2002
Exhibition History (*Solo)
- 2005 * “Neither Here Nor There: New Work For October 7, 2005.” M.F.A. Thesis Exhibition, The Donkey Gallery, Albuquerque, New Mexico
“11th Annual Juried Graduate Exhibition,” Jurors: Joel Peter Witkin and Linda Durham, Jonson Gallery, Albuquerque, New Mexico (catalogue)
* “I. Icarus Walters,” Harwood Art Center, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- 2004 “Fecund,” Trevor Lucero Studio, Albuquerque, New Mexico
* “Building Change(d),” Yale Art Center, Albuquerque, New Mexico
“8th Annual GAA Small Works Exhibition,” John Sommers Gallery,
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“The Litho Show! Lithographs by Tamarind Institute PTP’s and UNM Studio Grads,” Fort 505 1/2 Gallery, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- 2003 “Incoming: UNM New Graduate Student Show,” Jonson Gallery,
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- 2002 * “The Art of Faith,” Green Trees Gallery, Northfield, Massachusetts
* “The Art of Faith,” B.F.A. Thesis Exhibition, Student Union Gallery, Amherst, Massachusetts
“Members Show,” The Art Bank, Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts
“Reactions,” Exit Art, New York, New York
- 2001 “Changed World,” Taber Art Gallery, Holyoke, Massachusetts
“Rapid Response,” Hampden Gallery, Amherst, Massachusetts
Steven Robert Allen, “Art Magnified,” Review with photograph, Alibi, V. 14 No. 40, October 6, 2005.
11th Annual Juried UNM Graduate Exhibition Catalogue, Essay with Photograph, Pg. 18, 2005.
Steven Robert Allen, “Culture Shock,” Announcement of Fecund Exhibition, Alibi, V. 13 No. 37, September 9, 2004.
Wesley Pulkka, “Student Show Solid, Professional,” Albuquerque Journal- review, F6, September 28, 2003.
11th Annual Juried UNM Graduate Exhibition Catalogue, “Justin Lane,” Pg. 15, 2005.