363 Honmachi, Kakogawa-Cho
Click image to enlarge.
The basic theme in the creation of my artwork is the development of harmonious relationship between nature and man-made materials. These two opposing elements when combined together can eliminate the borderline between what is natural (live organic matter) and non-natural (mam-made fabrications), and in doing so create a surrounding atmosphere which is tension-free and relaxing. Although nature and man-made materials may appear to be of two separate worlds on thier own, actually a close relationship exists between them in modern day life. Unfortunatery, the worldwide destruction of nature has made it necessary for nature and man-made materials to co-exist with one another, so far as to say that these two elements may evolutionary become dependent on one another. As a result, we must deeply consider the connections that exist between each element by having flexibility in our thinking.
- Accepted for Nika Exhibition (Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum) in each consecutive year. Nominated for Kansai Nika Exhibition (Kyoto Municipal Art Museum) in each consecutive year.
- Instructor at Japan’s National Reformatory.
- Honorary Member of Japan’s Flower Arrangement Foundation.
- Erected a sculpture in the Sanzaemonbori Riverside Park, Himeji City, Hyogo Prefecture.
- Erected three sculptures on the main street in front of Kagawashi Station, Hyogo Prefecture.
- Qualified for Percent Art Competition, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Erected a sculpture along the Nishi Akashi park path, Hyogo Prefecture.
- Erected ten sculptures Sho-en Sculpture Center, San Diego, California.
- Artwork was nominated for exhibition and won honors at the Urban Art Contest, Maubeuge, France.
- Sculpture purchased and on display in the Ashkenazy Gallery, Bel Age Hotel, Beverly Hills, California, U.S.A.
- Artwork was nominated for exhibition and was chosen as a semi-finalist in the American Fertility Society, Alabama, U.S.A.
- One sculpture on permanent display in the European Central Art Museum, Lithuania.
- Erected a sculpture in Nakao Water Park, Akashi City, Hyogo Prefecture.
- Erected a sculpture in front of Furukawa Central Optometry,Furukawa City Miyagi Prefecture.
- Erected a sculpture in Midorigaoka Heights in Ashiya City, Hyogo Prefecture.
- Exhibit a sculpture at Tokyo International Pavilion of "Landscape Design & Environment International Exhibition."
- A sculpture at the Anada Park, Kakogawa city, Hyogo Prefecture being process of construction.
- Exhibition at Takashimaya Kyoto department store in Kyoto.
- Traveling Exhibition "Tree of Origin" at the entrance of Osaka Museum of History, and Japan Broadcasting Cooperation, Osaka station (NHK) in Osaka.
- Erected a Sculpture in ookura Akashi Coast Soul Object 12 point setting
- Erected a Sculpture in Kanno Park Kakogawa-shi Hyogo
- Erected a Sculpture in Abo Park Himeji-shi Hyogo
○Erected a moss tapestry in Wakoe-façade Akashi-shi Hyogo
YOSHITADA IHARA's personal long-run exhibition
Zine Open Studio in country side forest
4 years have passed since the beginning of this sculpture,which is based on standing Japanese cypress that grows naturally and slowly in country side forest. Finally, a kind of image has been formed, so I would like you to see, which I have planned a bit unusual personal long-run exhibition.
There are public auto-camping and log house accommodations around here.The environment is full of nature and with good view. Please have a look at art and contest in the forest. I would like to give you some information.