International Sculpture Center
Facebook Twitter Instagram

Sculpture cover




DIRECTORY

Simon Burns-Cox

FRANCE 1914
2014
184 x 64 x 17 cms
Marble

This sculpture was made to commemorate the end of the First World War in aid of Poppy Scotland. It will be exhibited in Glasgow for three years at the following venues: The People's Palace Museum, Kelvingrove Art Gallery, and The Riverside Museum from March 2016 and at the end of the exhibition (2019) the sculpture will be auctioned in aid of the charity.