Save the Date! The 30th International Sculpture Conference will be held in Detroit, MI from September 30-October 3, 2020. Join us in the Motor City, where you can experience exciting conference activities including the annual ISC littleSCULPTURE Show, engaging panel discussions, ARTSlams and Breakout Sessions, hands-on workshops, networking events, artist studio tours, keynote address, optional art and culture trips, the ISC Outstanding Student Awards, and much more.
The 2020 ISC Conference will feature:
- Exciting panel discussions at College for Creative Studies
- Keynote address
- ARTSlams & Breakout sessions
- Annual littleSCULPTURE Show Exhibition
- Evening receptions
- Boxed Lunches
- Shuttles to select conference activities
- Pre- and post-conference workshops and art & culture trips are available.*
There will also be discounted registration for ISC Members, ISC Chapter Members, and students.
*Additional fees may apply