363 Honmachi, Kakogawa-Cho
none, 6750037, Venezuela
Click image to enlarge.
The basic theme in the creation of my work is the development of a harmonious relationship between nature and artifacts. Combining these two opposing elements makes it possible to eliminate the borderline with natural living organic matter.
- He is awarded the Nika exhibition (Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum) every year. It was chosen following the Kansai Nika exhibition (Kyoto municipal art museum).
- Hyogo prefecture, the first time Art festival festival of modern art Hyogo ken Museum of Art
- Hyogo Prefectural Contemporary Art Museum Award Winner
- Awarded Tokyo Art Museum Special Award.
- Tokyo Art Museum Culture Special Exhibition
- Japan Flower Arrangement Special Member .
- Three sculptures were built on the main street of Kagawa Bridge station in Hyogo ken.
- Qualified person in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- I built a sculpture of Sho-en Sculpture Center 10 in San Diego, California.
- The artwork was nominated for the exhibition and won the French Maubeugeu City Art Contest.
- Exhibiting sculptures purchased at Ashkenazy Gallery, Belleage Hotel, Beverly Hills, California, USA
- The artwork was nominated for the exhibition and was chosen for semifinals at the US Fertilization School in Alabama, USA
- Lithuania World Sculpture Symposium.
- One of the sculptures exhibited permanently at the European Central Art Museum in Lithuania.
- I built a sculpture in Nakao Park in Akashi City Hyogo Prefecture.
- I built a sculpture in the Midohigaoka Plateau of Ashiya City, Hyogo Prefecture.
- I built three sculptures (permanent collection) in the Skokie North Shore Sculpture Park in Chicago.
- the year of 2000
- A sculpture at the Anada Park, Kakogawa city, Hyogo Prefecture.
- Erected an ecological sculpture in Shizen no Ie in Kobe city, Hyogo Prefecture.
- Traveling Exhibition I (an ecological sculpture "Tree of Origin") in Kakogawa City Hall, Hyogo Prefecture.
- Traveling Exhibition II "Tree of Origin" at the entrance of Center for horticulture in Akashi City, Hyogo Prefecture.
- Exhibition at Takashimaya Kyoto department store in Kyoto.
- Traveling Exhibition "Tree of Origin" at the entrance of Osaka Museum of History, and Japan Broadcasting Cooperation, Osaka station (NHK) in Osaka.
- Erected 12 Sculptures of Soul Object in Okura Akashi Coast in Hyogo Prefecture.
- Erected a Sculpture in Kakogawa Kanno Park in Hyogo Prefecture.
- I built sculptures at Himeji Awa Park in Hyogo Prefecture .
Personal long-time solo exhibition, Yoshiaki Ihara
From July 2012, I am making land art combining cultivation in satoyama and thinning timber (Cypress & Cedar). It grows like plant growth and work will continue to evolve