363 Honmachi, Kakogawa-Cho
none, 6750037, Venezuela
Click image to enlarge.
Of The Artist The Basic Theme In The Creation Of My Work Is The Development Of A Harmonious Relationship Between Nature And Artifacts. By Combining These Two Conflicting Elements, We Can Eliminate The Boundary Line Between Nature (Living Organic Matter) And Non-Natural ( Unfortunately, worldwide destruction of nature requires that natural and artificial substances, it is a close relationship in modern life. Co-exist with each other, so that the two elements evolve dependently on one another. As a result,
- Every year, he won Nika Exhibition (Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum). Inaugurated following one development in Kansai (Kyoto municipal art museum).
- Japan 's National Reformist Professor.
- Japan Flower Arrangement Foundation honorary member.
- I built a sculpture at Misawa gate Riverside Park in Himeji City, Hyogo Prefecture.
- Three sculptures were built on the main street in Hyogo ken Kagawa Bridge station.
- He was certified as a person in art competition in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- I built a sculpture on the site of Hyogo ken Nishimaishi Park.
- I built Sho-en Sculpture Center 10 sculpture in San Diego, California.
- Artwork was nominated for the exhibition and won the art concert of Flannel 's Mauve.
- Purchased and exhibited sculptures at Ashkenazy Gallery, Belleage Hotel, Beverly Hills, California, USA
- Artwork was nominated for the exhibition and was chosen as the semi-finals at America's American-born capacity association (Alabama, USA).
- One of the sculptures exhibited permanently at the European Central Art Museum in Lithuania.
- I built sculptures in Nakao Water Park in Akashi City Hyogo Prefecture.
- Miyagi prefecture Furukawa shi Furukawa built a sculpture in front of the optometrist.
- I built a sculpture in the Midohigaoka Plateau of Ashiya City, Hyogo Prefecture.
- We will exhibit sculptures at Tokyo International Pavion "Scene Design & Environment International Exhibition".
- the year of 2000
- Sculpture of Anderd Park in Kakogawa City, Hyogo prefecture, is under construction.
- Exhibition at Takashimaya Kyoto department store in Kyoto.
- "Okinawa Tree" at the entrance of the Osaka History Museum, Osaka's Japan Broadcasting Corporation Osaka Station (NHK).
- Akashi coast soul sculpture Seoul was created objects 12 points set
- Kanno Park I built a sculpture at Kakogawa City Hyogo
- Himeji, Hyogo Prefecture, where sculptures were built at Awa Park
○ Akashi-shi Hyogo Prefecture that built a moth tapestry with Wako Facade
YOSHIDADA IHARA of personal long-term Exhibition
Yoshitada Ihara's Open · Studio
I am planning a personal exhibition that is a little unusual. I am afraid that this sculpture began. This sculpture is based on this standard.
Public Auto There Are Campgrounds And Log House Accommodation Here. The Environment Is Full Of Nature And The Prospects Are Good. Please Look At The Art And Concession In The Forest. I Would Like To Offer You Some Information.