154 McLaughlin Lane
Franklin, PA 16323, U.S.A.
Click image to enlarge.
I’ve been sculpting in steel since 1975. Except for four years of industrial welding and fabricating, I was a public school Art teacher in Oil City, Pa.
In 1994, the focus of the work changed from stationary and secular to kinetic and Biblical. Christian concepts are abstracted in Cor-Ten and stainless steel. The element of motion enriches the storytelling.
* The Lutheran Church of Our Redeemer, Watertown, SD. 2004
- Browning Investments, Inc., Carmel, Indiana at the Meridian Technology Center, 1990.
- The Private Collection of George W. Somers, 1989.
- Rautenberg, Carla "The Creative Spark: Sculptors Who Weld," The Welding Innovation Quarterly, Vol. IX, No. 1, (1992), 23.
- Delloff, Linda-Marie "Moving Art: Sculptor’s Works Express Faith," The Lutheran, Vol. XIII, (July 2000), 22.