1100 South Jackson Highway Suite 103
Sheffield, AL 35660, U.S.A.
Click image to enlarge.
Born: March 6, 1947 Sheffield, Alabama
- 1999-2003 The Johnson Atelier and Technical Institute of Sculpture, Mercerville, New Jersey
- Craftsman Apprenticeship Award toward advanced training in fine art sculpture production obtaining first-class status in wax casting, sprueing, ceramic shell casting, conservation and preservation, paint and patina with specialty in mold making, modeling and enlargement. Awarded an internship in paint and patina. Quite capable of overseeing production of small to monumental size sculptures from start to finish when working with a foundry.
- 1998 The International School of Painting, Drawing & Sculpture, Montecastello di Vibio, Italy.
- 1997 The International School of Painting, Drawing & Sculpture, Montecastello di Vibio, Italy.
- 1996 The International School of Painting, Drawing & Sculpture, Montecastello di Vibio, Italy.
- 1994 Long Island University at Southampton College, Long Island, New York Studied Sculpture.
- 1977 Meharry Medical College, Nashville, Tennessee Dentistry, D.D.S. Degree.
- 1972-1973 Tuskegee University, Tuskegee Institute, Alabama.
- Worked towards M.S. degree in Biology, awarded teaching assistant position in Biology.
- 1970 Tennessee State University, Nashville, Tennessee Zoology, B.S. Degree
- 1965 Burrell Slater High School, Florence, Alabama High School Diploma
- 1999-2003 The Johnson Atelier and Technical School of Sculpture - worked as an apprentice craftsman in fine art sculpture production from small to monumental scale, Mercerville, New Jersey.
- 1979 Established private practice in General Dentistry in Sheffield, Alabama.
- 1977-1979 State of Alabama Department of Public Health - Director of Dental Clinic.
- 1972 United States Department of Interior, Park Service Branch, Park Ranger Naturalist, Cherokee, Alabama.
- 1970-1972 Florence Alabama School System- teacher and Assistant Football coach, Alabama
- Academy of General Dentistry.
- International Sculpture Center - Patrons Circle
- The Johnson Atelier
Served on numerous local and state boards ranging from education to banking. Awarded numerous awards including citizen of the year. Served as Chairman of the Board of Trustees at Alabama State University in Montgomery, Alabama.